Donna Rodriguez is an Attorney and Certified Public Accountant. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma and her accounting degree from the University of Texas. She graduated in the top percentile of her class and passed both the CPA exam and the bar exam on the first attempt.
Donna has a diverse background that includes:
• Special U.S. Attorney / Assistant Attorney General
• Corporate counsel for an international company
• Chief financial officer for an international conglomerate
• Auditor within the Entrepreneurial Services Division of Ernst & Young
• Chief financial officer for a non-profit
As a Special U.S. Attorney assigned to prosecute tax crimes, Donna became well versed in the Internal Revenue Code.
Donna recently served as the Chair of the Internal Revenue Service Advisory Council’s Small Business / Self Employed Operating Division. In this role she reviewed and developed policy proposals for the small business owner.
This breadth of knowledge and experience has been instrumental in the success Donna L. Rodriguez PLLC has in working with the IRS on tax issues, no matter how complex.
Donna is committed to her community where she is actively involved in several business organizations. Donna is also a proud alumni of Leadership Montgomery County.